Reminder: The final application deadline for both the President’s Engagement Prize and President’s Innovation Prize is January 29, 2021. You should complete and submit your pre-application form, which triggers an automated email to your Penn project mentor and recommender, as soon as you have your team, mentor, and recommenders finalized. This will provide everyone with the necessary time to complete their portions of the application process.
Resources for Prize Applicants
- Presidential Prizes presentation (PDF) : an overview of the Prizes
- Wharton Social Impact Initiative presentation (PDF): how to create a project and make a strong case for it
- Penn Tax Office presentation (PDF): Potential tax implications of the prize; applicants are encouraged to discuss further with a tax advisor. You may also see a recording of the recent tax info session here.
- International Considerations of the Prize (PDF): Presentation from Penn Global on considerations when working overseas
- International Considerations checklist (PDF): A helpful checklist of things to consider--this is a companion piece to the presentation above.
- Resources for Prize Applicants (PDF)