ArtWell Programs and Communications Intern
2022 ArtWell Awards
ArtWell is a Philadelphia-based nonprofit that provides multi-disciplinary arts programs to youth in underfunded schools and community settings throughout Philadelphia to support social-emotional learning, healing, and social justice.
We are seeking a Summer Intern to support the preparation of our 2022 ArtWell Awards within the program and communication departments, in addition to helping with ArtWell’s general admin and operations.
This opportunity is hybrid, estimated to be 80% remote and 20% in-person.
- Assist with event logistics for ArtWell Awards and other community projections or small events as needed
- Community outreach and canvassing to local businesses, schools, and organizations
- Support with basic designs and graphics (slide shows, name tags, table signs)
- Maintaining and tracking supplies ordered for the 2022 Awards
- Support with developing ideas for art and engagement stations
- Help with curating a mini art exhibit at the Awards
- Help with outreach and scheduling of entertainment
- Social media support and content development / graphic design as needed
- Support creative projects (Decorations, Photobooth, backdrop painting, etc.)
- Day-of-event volunteering
General Admin & operations
- Survey data entry and program communications
Skills and Qualifications include:
- Strong written and communication skills
- Interest in community outreach and relationship building
- Collaborative, curious, and creative
- Able to work independently and honor deadlines
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Interest in event planning, nonprofit operations, communications, and/or design
To apply for any of these internships, please follow the instructions at the Summer Humanities Internship Program homepage.