Undergraduate Research Journals
Share what you’ve discovered or created!
Consider publishing your work in one of the many Penn-based undergraduate journals. The Undergraduate Research Commons (http://undergraduatecommons.com/) provides an extensive index of undergraduate publishing outlets.
If you have written a senior thesis, you can submit it to Scholarly Commons, a service of Penn’s libraries providing free access to the scholarly output of the university.
- Penn Journal of Economics
- CWIC Communication within the Curriculum
- Journal of Young Investigators
- Penn Bioethics Journal
- Penn History Review
- Penn Science
- Sound Politicks
- The Journal of International Relations
- Wharton Research Scholars Journal
- Journal of the Penn Manuscript Collective
- Discentes: Penn's Classical Studies Magazine
The Critical Writing program maintains a substantial list of publishing opportunities here.