Wolf Humanities Center
Application DeadlineMarch 22, 2021
The Wolf Humanities Center offers 12 fellowships for the 2021–2022 academic year to Penn undergraduates from any school who are interested in conducting humanities research on some aspect of Migration, the Forum's theme next year. Applicants must be full time and in good academic standing.
Fellows become members of the Wolf Undergraduate Humanities Forum, a community of Penn undergrads who meet to discuss and present their research and pursue various academic and cultural activities of common interest. Fellows are required to attend and participate in regularly scheduled meetings. In-person meetings will be held biweekly on Fridays, 3:00–5:00pm; if virtual meetings are required, students must be available for 60-minute meetings that would be conducted weekly on Fridays between 5:00–6:30pm. Fellows are also required to participate in the day-long Undergraduate Humanities Forum Research Conference, scheduled next academic year for Friday, March 25, 2022. Additional opportunities and outings for fellows will be announced during the year.
Awards are available in three categories:
- Research Fellowship and Undergraduate Chair (one $2000 award)
- Research Fellowship and Member, Executive Board (two $1750 awards)
- Research Fellowships (up to nine $1500 awards)
Full fellowship and application details: wolfhumanities.upenn.edu/fellowships
- Penn undergraduates from any school who are interested in conducting research on some aspect of the Forum's theme
- Students must be full time, on campus for the full academic year of the award, and in good academic standing
- Completed application form
- Letter of Recommendation
Research Offering LocationUSA
Research Offering SourcePenn
Sara Varney, Associate Director, email@example.com